Senior Software Engineers
Role Details –
- Plan, architect, design and deliver towards the technology roadmap.
- Contribute to development as and when needed to do either POCs or actual feature developments.
- Maintain the existing product code in production and fix any upcoming issues.
- Coordinate with project management and quality assurance to release product as per plan.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas and follow the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Tools & Technologies –
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
Employer will conduct reference checks and background checks. Applicants will be required to undergo an interview process including three rounds of pop quiz, written test, design and analysis problems, coding software, and real time debugging.
Job Site: Los Angeles, CA.
Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to Nursing Without Walls, Inc. DBA Gento office located at 3415 South Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 550, Los Angeles, CA, United States, 90034.